Friday, August 15, 2008

Banana Legs and Princess Toes

Emma told me the other day with great concern in her voice, "Uh oh Mommy. My toes are gone." This confused me and so I said, "Are you sure because I see ten pretty princess toes on your feet." What Emma meant was that her toe polish had worn off...soooo the cutie toes in the middle are hers. If you look closely at her left leg you can see the many bruises at various healing stages that seem to never go away. While painting her toes I said, "Emma, you have banana legs." She laughed so hard at me and said, "That silly. My legs are not yellow." I just love how literal kids are.

3 comments:

Bethanie said...

This is such an adorable picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Could those toes not be anymore like yours or not?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Gramma by the way.